10,000 Cans In 10 Days: You CAN Help!
Dave and Veronica are on a mission to Feed the Food Bank by collecting 10,000 canned food items in 10 days for Feeding America Tampa Bay.
From November 12 – 21 you can visit WQYK at participating locations and make a donation. You can also visit the Feeding America Tampa Bay website and make a monetary donation to the WQYK “10,000 Cans in 10 Days” campaign. To donate online, follow the link and select “WQYK 10,000 Cans in 10 Days” in the Program Designation Field. Click here to visit the site and make a donation today.
As an added bonus, anyone who donates canned goods at the WQYK events from November 12 – 16 will receive a FREE PAIR of Whatever Women Want tickets. Find out more about Whatever Women Want by clicking here.
Whether you donate dollars or cans, we all can help our community.
WQYK’s “10,000 Cans in 10 Days” Food Drives will be held at the following locations:
- Monday, November 12 11a -1p McDonald’s at 11007 West Bloomingdale Avenue in Riverviewon on
- Wednesday, November 14 5p – 6p Gulf Coast Boat Sales at 37517 US Hwy 19 N in Palm Harbor
- Thursday, November 15 5p – 7p Autoway Ford at 2525 34th Street N in St. Petersburg
- Friday, November 16 4p – 6p Sanding Ovations behind the Bilmar on Treasure Island Beach
- Friday, November 16 5p – 6p Fifth Third Bank at Park Street North in St. Petersburg
- Friday, November 16 9p – 12mid The Round Up off Hillsborough Rd. and Race Track Rd. in Tampa
- Saturday, November 17 9a – 4p Whatever Women Want at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa
- Saturday, November 17 10a – 12p Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel at 28739 SR 54 in Wesley Chapel
- Saturday, November 17 12p – 2p Ferman Chevrolet of Tampa at 9751 Adamo Drive in Brandon
- Saturday, November 17 4p – 6p Sanding Ovations behind the Bilmar on Treasure Island Beach
- Sunday, November 18 12p – 2p Sanding Ovations behind the Bilmar on Treasure Island Beach
- MORE LOCATIONS COMING SOON!
According to Feeding America Tampa Bay, “Food drives are an essential source of food for us and we rely heavily on these food donations to distribute much needed food to struggling people. By holding a food drive, you are helping to ensure that your community will have enough food to go around for everyone!”
Feeding America Tampa Bay needs the following nutritious foods:
- Canned Meats (tuna, chicken, ham, sausage)
- Canned Fruits & Vegetables
- Canned & Boxed Meals (soup, chili, stew, macaroni & cheese)
- Canned or Dried Beans (black, pinto, kidney, lentils)
- Pasta & Rice
- Cereal (low sugar, high fiber)
- Cereal & Fruit Bars
- Peanut Butter
- Dry Milk
- Paper Goods (plates, paper towels, etc.)
- Personal Products (deodorant, soap, etc.)
Toll Free: 1-800-992-1099
Text Us: 24261
Meet our personalities
Max 4 msgs/wk. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to 24261 to cancel.
- Jenna Jentry vs WQYK Blale Shelton & Miranda... Tornado Horror In Oklahoma Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer...
- Pet A Palooza 2013 Tim McGraw at the LiveNation... Brantley Gilbert at the... Tim McGraw Tailgate Fan Cam....
- Dave & Veronica Race To 1K Crazy Kentucky Derby Hats Inside The Private Visitation... LoCash Cowboys Perform At The...
- Geno's Cell Pics from Fun 'N... Billy Currington Performs At... Drake White Performs At Fun... Katie Armiger Performs At The...
- CMT Awards Prize Pack - 12 days and 18 hours and 31 minutes
- Win an iPad with Retina Display from Kenny Chesney - 1 days and 22 hours and 30 minutes
- iPad with Retina Display from Kenny Chesney Giveaway - 1 days and 22 hours and 30 minutes
- Enter to win $300 - 1 days and 22 hours and 30 minutes
- MARC BY MARC JACOBS Mini Links Line Bracelet - 2 days and 22 hours and 31 minutes
- Home Section
- Team Adam Will Win The Voice With Sarah Simmons Not Judith Hill
- Dave & Veronica
- Donate Items For Victims In Moore, Oklahoma
- Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert Crack Up On Twitter About Cheating Rumors
- Contact 99.5 WQYK
- Hot Momma Makeover
- Hulk Hogan With Dave & Veronica
- Blake Shelton And Miranda Lambert Keep Separate Homes?