Since the operation began, the Red Cross has:
- Opened more than 25 emergency shelters serving more than 2,000 individuals displaced from their homes
- Delivered 26,000 meals and snacks
- Provided more than 2,000 comfort kits
- Currently distributing clean-up kits to affected areas all across Tennessee.
Find out more about their efforts and how you can help by clicking MORE …
Floods are typically long-term relief operations; as waters begin to recede, the American Red Cross will be going into the affected communities and conducting Damage Assessment to determine the next phase in our relief operations.
The Nashville Area Red Cross is in need of financial support to continue providing relief to victims of local disaster flooding.
Give to the Disaster Relief Fund
You can help people affected by disasters, like the recent floods and tornadoes, by donating to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. On those rare occasions when donations exceed Red Cross expenses for a specific disaster, contributions are used to prepare for and serve victims of other disasters. Your gift enables the Red Cross to provide shelter, food, emotional support and other assistance to victims of all disasters.
There are several ways YOU can give:
- Click Here to DONATE NOW online
- Mail a check to the Nashville Area Red Cross
2201 Charlotte Avenue, Nashville, TN 37203
- Call (615) 250-4300 to make a donation by phone
- Text “REDCROSS” to 90999 to make a $10 donation on your mobile phone. Donations will appear on customers’ monthly bills or be debited from a prepaid account balance. Message rates may apply.