Dreaming About Eggs?
National Egg Month — On average Americans eat 100 eggs per year. Our favorite breakfast: 53 percent say eggs on
Sunday morning. And according to the International Egg Commission Hungarian men eat an average of 300 eggs a year. Making them the leading egg consumers in the world.
California dream expert and psychologist Paul Slovic says dreams about eggs indicate a problem that can scramble your personal relationships. Most likely you are about to get into a fight with relatives or friends. Treat them with kid gloves until the problem is solved.
We all know that rotten eggs smell horrible, what’s the worst smell you’ve ever encountered?
According to Dr. Beryl West, how you like your eggs reveals a lot about your personality:
- Sunny-side up: You are an optimist and easy going.
- Hard-boiled: You’re a no-nonsense type. You’re quick to form opinions.
- Soft-boiled: You’re gentle, sensitive, neat – but you’re not always easy to please.
- Scrambled: You’re agreeable and very steady. You go with the flow.
- Over easy: You are very precise. You know exactly what you want out of life.
- Poached: You are very orderly – you don’t like to see anything out of its place.
- Omelets: You enjoy taking risks.