The snack food you crave can tell the world all about you. Dr. Alan Hirsch of the Smell and Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago spent eight years studying 800 volunteers. And he discovered a revealing link between food preferences and
personality traits in his test subjects. Take a look at this mouth-watering selection of goodies and choose the one that makes your tummy tingle.
- Pretzels — You’re a live wire who’s bursting with energy and always ready to party with your pals. You’re also a ball of fire at work, juggling a variety of tasks effortlessly. Sometimes your family and friends may have a tough time keeping up with you.
- Potato chips — You are an aggressive and opinionated person who seldom takes no for an answer. Being so tenacious can make you a bit of a pain in the neck to pals and loved ones. But you can also be counted on to see projects through to the end.
- Beef jerky — You are a gregarious person who never met a stranger. Your outgoing personality assures you a large circle of buddies who never consider an outing without you in tow. Your people skills also help you achieve your goals on the job.
- Cheese Curls — You’re a straight shooter with high morals. You believe honesty in relationships is a must, and you won’t waste time on people who play fast and loose with the truth. Friends experiencing a crisis of conscience turn to you for counsel.
- Tortilla Chips — You’re obsessed with perfection in every aspect of your life. This makes you a super achiever, but you may have difficulty relating to others because they don’t always meet your high standards. You’ll be happier if you learn to be flexible.