Moffitt has the unique opportunity to win a $200,000 grant and earn valuable national exposure in the process — but they need your help.
The Tampa Bay Rays are competing with other Major League Baseball teams to win a $200,000 Pepsi Refresh GrantTM for a worthwhile project in their community. We are proud to report that the Rays and third baseman Evan Longoria have chosen Moffitt’s KIP (Knowledge is Power) Kidz as their designated project. It’s a program that teaches youth about sun safety, healthy eating and the dangers of tobacco — all to reduce cancer risks.
How can you help Moffitt Cancer Center win? VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE! You can vote up to 10 times per day.
- Go to Pepsi Refresh Grant and VOTE for the Rays Project
- Text “Rays” to 76462 to cast your vote
- VOTE EVERY DAY through Aug. 17
- Ask 10 or more family members and friends to VOTE TODAY and EVERY DAY through Aug. 17. When you and 10 or more friends vote 10 times per day, it will equal at least 3,960 votes throughout the campaign. Multiply that by each team member at Moffitt, and you’ll see that we certainly can win the contest!
- Add the voting information to all of your social networks: Facebook, Twitter, etc., and ask your family and friends to add it to theirs.
This project is sure to hit a home run! Tell your friends, get involved and don’t forget to VOTE!