Back before my time this eye doctor guy, David Sticker took a banana, split it down the middle and then proceeded to put 3 scoops of different flavors of ice cream on top of it. So why shouldn’t today be a national holiday? Now lets look at a study done by the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago
and find out what they had to say about the distinct personalities associated with the ice cream flavors, shall we?
- If you like banana, you are easy going, well adjusted, generous, honest, and empathetic.
- If you like vanilla, you are colorful, impulsive, a risk taker who sets high goals and has high expectations of yourself. You also enjoy close family relationships.
- If you like chocolate, you are lively, creative, dramatic, charming, enthusiastic, and the life of the party. Chocolate fans enjoy being at the center of attention and can become bored with the usual routine.
- If you like butter pecan, you are orderly, a perfectionist, careful, detail-oriented, conscientious, ethical, and fiscally conservative. You are also competitive, aggressive in sports, and the take-charge type of personality.
- If you like strawberry, you are shy, yet emotionally robust, skeptical, detail oriented, opinionated, introverted, and self-critical.
- If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive, and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious, and competent.
And there you have it. Everything you always wanted to know about a banana split but were afraid to ask? Too much?