Brad Paisley’s Sweet Tweets
[lastfm]Brad Paisley[/lastfm] is a master of telling a story in about three minutes, and it turns out he can do a lot with just 140 characters too! To help prepare you for Brad’s Live on Letterman streaming concert tomorrow, we’re bringing you some of our favorite tweets by the man himself.
Brad Paisley Tweets:
- So at dinner with Clint Eastwood last night I was…wait, did I mention I had dinner with Clint Eastwood last night?..anyway, I was sayin…
- @Wildaboutmusic my first guitar hero was Kermit. It was a banjo. But whatever.
- OK, Sueing. RT @Wildaboutmusic: Hey, Brad I just read an article where Brad Schmitt claims I’m your friend. you can sue him for slander.
- Toys R Us today. They weren’t too happy about my re-arranging of the shelves. http://plixi.com/p/51479089.
- IN A WORLD,where 33 miners are trapped under the earth..How will they escape?Starring:Antonio Banderas,George Lopez, Dwayne”the Rock” Johnson, Danny McBride, Sofia Vergara, and Ed Begley Jr. Written and Directed by James Cameron. Summer 2011.
- Dear Mom, having a great time in Canada. The people here are so nice. Even though they talk funny. By the way, what’s a hoser? Love, Brad.
- Yesterday afternoon we started recording the next studio album. Oh &I saved 15% on my car insurance.I’ll be passing those savings on to you.
- Quote of the week by@WilliamShatner last night on his show:if it looks like manure, & smells like manure,it’s either Wolf Blitzer or manure.
You can follow Brad at @BradPaisley and don’t forget to come back right here tomorrow, November 3rd, at 8 PM ET, 5 PM PT to watch the full concert live!