Top 10 Tweets of 2010
Twitter has been a major part of 2010. Everyone’s on it from celebrities to your little sister. Take a look at some of the funniest tweets from this year!
10.Doug Benson (@DougBenson) 11/6/2010:
When I reach 125,000 followers I’m going to pee in a bottle and mail it to Kevin Costner. #WeirdCelebration
9.Jim Gaffigan (@JimGaffigan) 6/13/2010:
Today my 4 year old son told me I was fat. I just said, “Oh yeah? Well, I slept with your mother.”
8. Lisa Lampenelli (@LisaLampenelli) 11/9/2010:
Queen Elizabeth joins Facebook. If I wanna be friends with a queen online I’ll friend request Tom Cruise!
7. Steve Martin (@SteveMartinToGo)9/22/2010:
Forced kid to take my autograph. He was crying. Idiot.
6. Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) 4/10/2010:
Someone approached me today and asked if I was that chick from the L Word…
5. Lord Voldemort (@Lord_Voldemort7) 12/13/2010:
It’s Taylor Swift’s 21st. To celebrate, I’m going to test that whole ‘I’m fearless’ thing she’s always on about. Challenge accepted, Taylor.
4. Michael Ian Black (@MichaelIanBlack) 10/31/2010:
Just ate all my kids’ Halloween candy. You snooze, you lose.
3. Russel Brand (@RustyRockets) 09/23/2010:
@katyperry today’s Sesame Street will NOT be brought to you by the number 34 or the letter D.
2. Tony Hawk (@tonyhawk) 05/10/2010:
If your kids are fighting in the backseat, is it wrong to make a hard turn so the instigator hits door? Purely hypothetical, of course.
1. Conan O’Brien (@ConanOBrien) 10/27/2010:
As my 5 year-old son and I carved the pumpkin today, I swear I heard him say, “That’s what happens to snitches.”
Bonus! Natasha Leggero (@natashaleggero) 9/27/2010:
Just because someone raised you doesn’t mean you should have to add them on Facebook.