Keith Urban Cooks Up A Track With The Wiggles!
That’s right, Grammy nominee [lastfm]Keith Urban[/lastfm] joined [lastfm]the Wiggles[/lastfm] for a feat of fun on their new album, Let’s Eat.
Urban will have your little kiddos swinging and singing to his featured tune, “England Swings.” This album is just about as stuffed with family fun as your Thanksgiving dinner! The excitement is never-ending with songs like “Cook, Captain, Cook” and the jolly tune, “Have a Laugh (funny face).” The Wiggles will have you creating a different delectable treat daily with a song for each day of the week, ranging from “Monday is Muffin Day” to “Sunday is Sandwich Day!”
Here’s the full track lising for Let’s Eat:
1. Let’s Cook (Feat. Mental As Anything)
2. Clap Your Hands with Dorothy
3. Monday Is Muffin Day
4. England Swings (Feat. Keith Urban)
5. Alabama Jubilee (Feat. Mic Conway)
6. I love Waffles in the Morning
7. Tuesday is Taco Day!
8. Have a Laugh! (Funny Face)
9. Go Far, Big Red Car
10. On Aunt Nellie’s Farm
11. Cook, Captain, Cook!
12. Wednesday is Watermelon Day!
13. Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel
14. Tom Love-Eatin’
15. Clean Your Teeth
16. Yellow Bird
17. Thursday is Bratwurst Day
18. That’s What You Call Digestion (Feat. Mic Conway)
19. Sound Your Funky Horn
20. Rag Mop
21. Dorothy, Pick Roses with Me
22. Friday is Fish Fry Day!
23. Squid Jiggin’ Ground (Feat. Tom McGlynn)
24. Sleep Safe, My Baby (Feat. Paul Field)
25. Wonderful Wags
26. Saturday is Sultana Day!
27. Wash Your Hands
28. Sunday is Sandwich Day!