Carrie Underwood and her hockey playing, although not right now, husband Mike Fisher have sold the home Carrie purchased just after she won American Idol 8 years ago. Carrie paid around $384,000 for the slightly less than three-thousand square foot home in Franklin, Tenn. The couple took a slight loss on the home and sold it for $372,000 and some change. Not to worry though Carrie has another house that she purchased in 2007 for $1.3 million and spent another $3.2 million on 400 acres of land, on which the couple built their current home. See photos of Carrie’s first Nashville home here.
Carrie Underwood Sells Idol House
January 3, 2013 9:42 PM
Toll Free: 1-800-992-1099
Text Us: 24261
Meet our personalities
Max 4 msgs/wk. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to 24261 to cancel.
- McDonald's 6-11-13 Cassadee Pope Performs In... The Band Perry Performs In... Rascal Flatts Performs In...
- Rascal Flatts Fan Cam Jason Michael Carroll At The... Ferman Mazada 5-25-13 Ferman Mazada 5-25-13
- Jenna Jentry vs WQYK Blale Shelton & Miranda... Tornado Horror In Oklahoma Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer...
- Pet A Palooza 2013 Tim McGraw at the LiveNation... Brantley Gilbert at the... Tim McGraw Tailgate Fan Cam....
- $275 Fast Cash - 1 days and 9 hours and 41 minutes
- 3M Streaming Projector Powered by Roku - 4 days and 9 hours and 41 minutes
- Sony Xperia 16GB 9.4-Inch Tablet - 6 days and 9 hours and 41 minutes
- iPad 128GB with Retina Display - 8 days and 9 hours and 41 minutes
- $150 Fast Cash - 11 days and 9 hours and 41 minutes
- Home Section
- 2013 Hooters Country Megaticket Lineup
- Dave & Veronica
- Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert Crack Up On Twitter About Cheating Rumors
- Blake Shelton And Miranda Lambert Keep Separate Homes?
- Say "Adios" To Reality And Head To The Brad Paisley Concert
- Darius Rucker To Appear On The Bachelorette
- Contact 99.5 WQYK
- News Outta Nashville: Did Taylor Swift Tweet About Kanye West's Baby?