BA Turns Mystery Traveler At Beaches Resort In Ocho Rios, Jamaica
I have decide to take a second job as a mystery traveler. It’s kind of like a mystery shopper. Instead of shopping a store or restaurant-I will be traveling to Jamaica Jan. 26 – 30 to secretly review the newly remodeled Beach Ocho Rios in Jamaica.
It’s a dirty thankless job checking resorts out, but I am sucking it up and going anyway. While I am away Jan will be doing my Saturday night request show and Geno will be hanging with you on Sunday.
On Sunday, Jan 27th I will be inspecting these amenities-
- The 3 pool bars and where I will personally taste test 12 different tropical drinks.
- Water park for the kids – to make sure the slides aren’t too scary.
- Test ride golf carts at their Championship golf course-yes, I will make sure they have cup holders.
- Taste all the food they offer in their 5 gourmet all inclusive restaurants-I have plenty of antacids.
- Tour their private island looking for cop a kiss locations-I may have to experiment at these possible locations.
- Test my room jacuzzi and look for possible defects in the lining while under water.
**Voted among the Top 10 Best Beach Resorts by Parents magazine.