Our contestant on College of Hollywood Knowledge seemed unassuming this morning. However, it turns out that Barbie, an auditor, was an undercover pop culture phenom!!
Barbie answered all five questions correctly, with great ease!! Veronica was in quite a shock when she returned to the studio for her turn to answer the questions.
Veronica answered only four right… and Barbie made history!! For the first time ever on ‘Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge,’ Veronica lost TWICE in the same week!!
Listen below to the question Veronica missed… Would you have answered all five right, like Barbie did?
1. The widow of actor Andy Griffith has gotten a permit to tear down the house where he lived for many years in North Carolina. One of Andy’s TV rolls was playing a lawyer named Ben Matlock . Name the show.
2. Tonight Show host Jay Leno plans to retire soon. What was Jay’s occupation before he became host of the NBC show?
3. Where is Bobby Brown right now?
4. Jimmy Fallon may be the next host of the Tonight Show . The show will move to the city where Jimmy is currently working….. Name the city.
5. In the blockbuster film ‘Men In Black,’ agents were identified with a single letter. Tommy Lee Jones character was “K” . What did Will Smith’s character go by?