Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Monday 4/1/13
Our contestant this morning on College of Hollywood Knowledge, Michelle, works at a chemical plant. Those chemicals must do her good, because she got a whopping FOUR right!! Listen below to the one question Michelle just couldn’t quite put her finger on…
1. Today is April 1 also known as what?
2. Tom Bodet is the first and only spokesperson for Motel 6 …What is the slogan?
3. Gene Simmons spoke at a benefit over the weekend and said music can save a child’s life. Gene is the front man for what rock band?
4. G.I. Joe was number one at the box office over the weekend . The star of the movie , Dwayne Johnson is also known as whom?
5. Last week , Justin Bieber did not have the proper paperwork in order to take his pet ..(………..)…. into Germany ?