Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge – Friday 5/3/13
This morning’s College of Hollywood Knowledge was going very smoothly, until both Veronica and contestant Jana Banana hit a snag on the last question! They both technically answered correctly, but neither of their answers matched what Dave had as THEEE right one!
Jana was a very lively contestant for a Friday morning! She was on her way to a job interview… (Good luck, Jana!!)
1. WWE wrestler Dwayne Johnson turns 41 this week. What is his name in the ring?
2. Professional dancer Cheryl Burke is 28 today. What TV show is she currently on?
3. The daytime Emmy nominations have been announced and disgraced puppeteer Kevin Clash got four of them. What puppet on Sesame Street was he known for being the voice of?
4. Deadheads are opposing any name change to the “Jerry Garcia Amphitheater” in a San Francisco Suburb . Jerry also has an ice cream flavor named after him by what company?
5. John Stamos is doing a web show where he reunites celebrities with the people who took their “virtue”. What Brand of yogurt does John do TV commercials for?