Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge – Tuesday 5/7/13
Every now and then, an episode of College of Hollywood Knowledge will take us by surprise. Today was probably one of the biggest ones. Our contestant, Troy, only answered two questions correctly. On any given day, that’s usually kind of a low score… however, Veronica nearly LOST to Troy this morning by completely BLOWING a fluffball question!!
Check out question number three… pretty easy, right? That’s the one Veronica got wrong. If nothing else, this morning’s episode was pretty hilarious. We’re betting you could’ve easily scored that hundred bucks from Sun Toyota, huh?
1. Saturday night television fixture Cops is leaving Fox after 25 years and will be shown on the Spike network. Sing the cops TV theme.
2. Last night was the first of three nights this week that NBC does WHAT with The Voice?
3. Mama Mia! The Abba museum opens up in Stockholm today. What country is Abba from?
4. Happy birthday to George Clooney ….52 this week. What popular TV show did he play the role of Dr. Douglas Ross?
5. Luke Russert is a correspondent for NBC news. His father would’ve been 63 today and at one time was the host of Meet the Press. Name him.