Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge – Tuesday 5/14/13
This morning, Jamie was driving to the Panhandle. She was a pretty strong opponent… she answered three right! The only exception was mistaking Leonardo DiCaprio for an author! Check out the questions below in the College of Hollywood Knowledge!
1. He was the voice of Mater in the Cars movie franchise and author of the book Git -R – Done ….name him.
2. O.J. Simpson is back in a Las Vegas Court room looking for a new trial. This time around OJ has been in jail for how many years?…. 2 , 3 or 4 yrs?
3. E! Online says it Fox is bringing back the popular TV show 24 for limited run. Who was the star of the show?
4. The Great Gatsby was strong at the box office over the weekend finishing in second place. Who wrote the book?
5. Yesterday, Barbara Walters announced on the view that she is retiring next summer. What other morning TV show has she hosted?