Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Wednesday 6/5/13
This morning’s College of Hollywood contestant, Donna, was so excited to play, she was all choked up! Literally! I think she wasn’t expecting us to answer the phone because she choked a little on her hello :) Donna did a great job today! She answered three correctly! Donna and V had one thing in common… they’re both aunts to three children who they love to spoil!
Check out today’s questions!
1. Tonight on CMT , Carrie Underwood will pay tribute to the Oklahoma Tornado victims. What do the letters CMT stand for?
2. VP Joe Biden’s wife is 61 today. Her name rhymes with ‘Bill’. Name her.
3. Fashion designer De la Renta walked up to Hillary Clinton recently and said that’s one of my dresses. What is De la Renta’s first name ?
4. Jennifer love Hewitt announced that she’s expecting baby number …1 …2…or 3 ?
5. Mike Fisher, the husband of Carrie Underwood, is 32 today. What year did the two get married in? 2008 , 2009 , 2010?