Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 6/18/13
This morning’s questions on College of Hollywood Knowledge were pretty challenging! Veronica worried when she answered the very first one wrong! Our contestant, Tracy, got three right! Was it enough to put another “L” in V’s column?
1. Former Beatle Paul McCartney played 3 1/2 hours at Bonnaroo this past weekend. Today is his Birthday. Paul is… 69 , 70? or 71?
2. In the Miss USA pageant , one contestant is getting publicity because she bombed the interview portion of the Pageant. Was it Miss Oregon … Miss Nebraska or Miss Utah?
3. Khloe Kardashian let the world know that Kim gave birth to a baby girl through what form social media?
4. Aisha Tyler was a presenter on the daytime Emmy Awards. What daytime show is she a cohost on?
5. The famous TV chef behind shows like “Hell’s Kitchen,” “Master Chef,” and “Kitchen Nightmares” has been sued by some of his former employees over poor work conditions. Name Him.