Cheryl had been waiting for a long time to get through to play College of Hollywood Knowledge! She was totally ready to go! Well, almost… she was finishing up washing the cantaloupe off her breakfast plates. LOL
Cheryl did very well, answering three right! In the end, she was happy she was able to tie Veronica at College of Hollywood Knowledge. We loved Cheryl… great sport!!
1. Heidi Klum was on “Live with Kelly and Michael” yesterday. Heidi is currently a judge what reality TV talent show?
2. English Actor Daniel Radcliffe turned 24 this week. He’s best known for his role as what JK Rowling movie character?
3. Actress Linda Carter is 62 today. She played TV’s very first female superhero. Name the super hero.
4. Glee creator Ryan Murphy says the show will return for three episodes on September 26th. What season number will this be for the show?
5. “The Conjuring” was the number one movie at the box office over the weekend. According to ranker.com, what is the most popular candy purchased at the movies ….. A) Reese’s pieces, B) Chocolate peanut M&Ms, or C) skittles?