Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 7/30/13
Oh boy. This episode of College of Hollywood Knowledge was a little embarrassing for Veronica. Although she answered four correctly, the one she answered wrong questions her American pride! LOL… Actually, it questions her presidential knowledge. Hey, at least she know about “Real Housewives of New Jersey!” hahaha
Our contestant, Crystal, got two right… but was SO close to knowing more!!
1. Last week, Hasbro decided NOT get rid of the “Jail ” feature on what board game?
2. Actress Reese Witherspoon treated herself to a $1500 haircut in Beverly Hills Saturday. Pick the movie that Reese was in: Batman, X-Men, Legally blonde?
3. Last week, former Pres. George H.W. Bush shaved his head to support two-year-old leukemia patient. When he was president , who was his vice President?
4. Joe and Teresa Giudice Have been indicted on tax and fraud charges. Joe and Teresa are on what reality TV?
5. The original Superman producer is not a fan of the new movie “Man of steel.” Name the actor that played Superman and sadly became known for a horse riding accident that left him paralyzed in real life.