Going into this morning’s game, Dave made the claim that “the right player will pose a threat to Veronica.” Well, Trish definitely was that “right player!”
When Veronica walked back into the studio, she wasn’t surprised when Dave announced that Trish had answered ALL FIVE questions correctly. V had a feeling that Trish would be a smart cookie. Veronica was doing okay until she reached the final question. She had a 50/50 chance of answering wrong and, in true Veronica fashion, she began to melt down under pressure.
1. Keith urban will help kick off the NFL 2013 season with a performance during NBC’s pregame show in Baltimore September 5. What does NFL stand for?
2. Jonathan Goldsmith , AKA ..”.the most interesting man in the world” is selling his yacht for $200,000.
Finish his line …”I don’t always drink beer, but when I do , I prefer …..?
3. Last week we heard that Simon Cowell was blindsided by the news that he impregnated his good friend’s wife . What current boy band did he sign to his record label after they finished third on a competition show that he was a judge on?
4. Pres. Obama will be on the Jay Leno show tonight. What state was he senator of before becoming president?
5. Elton John is recovering after an operation to remove his appendix. Is your appendix on the left or right side?