Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Thursday 8/8/13
This has been the week of returning players! The last time Roy competed, he didn’t do so well. This time around he improved 200%!! Roy actually knew most of the answers, but couldn’t quite roll those names off his tongue…
1. Wizard of Oz actress Margaret Pellegrini passed away. She was 89 and stood 3’4″. What were the little people called on the Wizard of Oz?
2. Ariel Castro’s home, where he held three women captive for 10 years, was finally demolished. What city was the home in?
3. This week, Desiree chose Chris on what ABC reality show?
4. Actor Wayne Knight turned 58 yesterday. On Seinfeld he played a post man. What was his characters name?
5. Dustin Hoffman is doing well after being successfully treated for cancer. Dustin played Ben Stiller’s father in Meet The Fockers …who played Ben’s Mother?