Well, it was almost as if this was foreshadowing a loss for Veronica. Tuesday morning, V faced one of her most fierce competitors… a woman named Trish, who answered all FIVE correctly! Veronica tied Trish that morning, but not before having a mini-meltdown. (Click Here if you missed it!)
This morning, Veronica’s opponent was another Trish. This time it was TRICIA! She ALSO answered all FIVE correctly!! However, this time Veronica couldn’t quite pull off a win. She got tripped up on a Harrison Ford question. She was happy to at least lose to a teacher!
1. Cosmo Allegretti passed away this week. He created the characters “grandfather clock” and “dancing bear” on the Captain Kangaroo Show. Kangaroos are the unofficial symbol of what commonwealth ( country / continent ) ?
2. One of the original members of “the view ” is retiring from the show today…. name her.
3. Batman is the most popular superhero on YouTube with 3 billion views. Who is Batman’s alter ego?
4. There’s a new show on the Discovery Channel called “Amish Mafia.”
Name the 1985 movie where Harrison Ford played a detective that hid from the bad guys by living in an Amish community.
5. This week, Margaret Pellegrini , one of the original munchkins from The Wizard Of Oz passed away. The original movie was from what 1939 , 40 or 41?