Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Monday 8/12/13
For some time now, our contestant this morning has been encouraged by her young son to call and play College of Hollywood Knowledge. Brittany gladly agreed, and she got through today! Unfortunately, she only answered one correctly. But, she did it for her boys! …who, by the way, were in the car with her this morning
1. We learned that someone stole James Gandolfini’s $3000 Rolex watch from his hotel room in Rome on the day he died last month. What was James’ TV name On his HBO series that he was best known for?
2. Who is the host of the popular ‘Big Brother’ series?
3. Mike Rowe is the host of ‘Dirty Jobs’ on the Discovery Channel. What auto company is Mike spokesperson for…. Chevy, Ford, or Dodge?
4. For the first time 39 years , Al Roker overslept and missed his early morning Weather Channel show ….”Wake Up with Al.” . Who was the previous longtime lead weatherman on the today show?
5. Whitney Houston would’ve celebrated her 50th birthday over the weekend. What highly successful movie did she play the character Rachel Marron?