Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Friday 8/30/13
It was the Blake Shelton backstage edition of College of Hollywood Knowledge this morning! Dave & V were broadcasting live at the Amp. Our contestant, Emmy, was a little sleepy for a Friday! She was conserving her energy to party at the concert tonight Emmy answered two correctly…
1. There is a 37-year-old chimp in Louisiana that paints masterpieces with his tongue. Name the 2001 movie that Mark Wahlberg was in where intelligent apes ruled the planet?
2. Yesterday, Fergie and Josh Duhamel became first time parents with a baby boy by way of C-section. What does C-section stand for?
3. The Blake Shelton concert is tonight. Blake hosted the ACM awards in Vegas this year. Who was Blake’s “Entertainer of the year” co-host?
4. Actor John Voight played a male prostitute in the 1969 film midnight cowboy. Who is John’s famous future son-in-law?
5. 17 years ago in 1996 Prince Charles and Lady Di were officially divorced. A year later , Diana died in a car wreck with her Egyptian boyfriend …what was his name?