Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Wednesday 9/11/13
Our contestant this morning on College of Hollywood Knowledge, Matt, was on his way to work where he installs carpet. Matt has a tremendous sense of humor. Although Matt only answered two right, it wasn’t exactly a walk in the park for Veronica! She struggled to get three correct. Check out question number five… Oprah sure has a weird phobia!
1. The New York mayoral primary race came to a close last night. What controversial candidate came in dead last?
2. The hometown of Roger Ebert is raising money for a life-size bronze statue of the late critic. Roger was best known for being a TV critic of what?
3. Name the late-night talk show host that had a run from 1989 to 1994 and started back up this week?
4. This week, “The Talk” co-host Sharon Osbourne admitted that when she was 25 , she had a “flingy wingy ” with what late-night talkshow host? Letterman ….Leno ….Johnny Carson?
5. In the upcoming October issue of O Magazine, Oprah confronts her fears. She admits she has a fear of A) Balloons B) Clowns C) Confetti?