Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 9/17/13
Tim, our contestant this morning on College of Hollywood Knowledge, was a returning player. The last time he played, he answered three correctly.. but Veronica got all five right on him. This morning, he outdid himself by answering four right!! He almost… ALMOST got ‘em all right!!!
1. This Thursday is talk like a pirate day at Krispy Kreme. Name the Disney ride where you would most likely do the same?
2. 44 years ago, what cartoon became a hit featuring characters such as Shaggy, Daphne and Velma?
3. The news came down yesterday that Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are no longer what?
4. Khloe Kardashian is try to keep Lamar Odom from hemorrhaging money by putting a hold on their credit cards. What credit card uses the slogan “Don’t leave home without it”?
5. Dancing with the stars premiered its 17th season last night. What star is best known for playing the TV character Carrie Heffernan?