Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Friday 9/27/13
Our contestant this morning, Rhonda, was driving from Eastern Hillsborough County all the way to work in Zephyrhills! Although she sounded a bit sleepy, she did well! Rhonda answered three right!
Dave threw in a “Pope” question, too. Those usually stump Veronica, which is embarrassing for her since she’s Catholic! Did she manage to get it right today?
1. TV guide put out a list of the 60 greatest cartoons of all-time . number one was the Simpson’s …second , the Flintstones. What city do the Flintstones live in?
2. The OWN network has purchased TV rights to the movie “The Butler.” Name the owner of the network?
3. “The Crazy Ones” is a new TV show starring Robin Williams. Name the last TV series that Robin was the star of.
4. Liam Hemsworth recently broke up with Miley Cyrus. What is the first name of the character he plays in “The Hunger Games” franchise?
5. Soon there will be films from Germany and Argentina that will feature the life of Pope Francis . Including Francis , how many popes have there been …. 255, 266, or 277?