Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 10/2/13
This morning, Pam, our contestant on College of Hollywood Knowledge, pulled over into a parking lot to play the game! She wanted to be sure she was driving safely with no distractions. Did it help her game? Well, she did answer three correctly!
1. Tickets are available for the Keith urban concert at the Amp this Friday night. When he’s not touring, Keith is a member of what Fox reality show?
2. Superstar Cher said that her home is haunted by friendly ghosts. Name a cartoon character that’s known as “The Friendly Ghost?”
3. A crazed fan spit at Isaac Hanson while being kicked off Isaac’s bus this week. What band is Isaac a member of?
4. Actor Zach Galifanakis turns 44 this week. In “The Hangover” trilogy, what is his character’s first name?
5. “Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2″ is the number one movie in the country this week. Former SNL actor Bill Hader is the voice of one of the characters. What cell phone company TV commercials is he currently the star of?