Veronica was still relishing in the fact that she won her 400th game on Tuesday and our contestant, Nicole, wanted to bring her back down to Earth. Nicole was a first time contestant and she lives in Holiday and is an auditor for Quality Inn and Suites in New Point Richey. She had just got off work after an overnight shift and only got two questions right…
1. Legendary actor Chevy Chase turns 70 this week. What is his characters name in the Vacation movie series?
2. For a second time , Scarlett Johansson has been named Esquire Magazine’s sexiest woman alive. Who is her ex-husband ….who is also an actor and now married to Blake Lively?
3. George Clooney was number one at the weekend box office with “Gravity “. True or false …..he has never won an Oscar for his acting?
4. Have a birthday to country singer Scotty McCreery. He wanted what season of American Idol …..8 , 9 ,10?
5. Last week the United States government began it’s shutdown. What day last week did it start?