Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Thursday 10/10/13
Our contestant today, Lindsey, was a first time player and a student at the University of Tampa where she studies International Business and Marketing. Dave quizzed Lindsey before the game started to see is she knew what the unique things that are on top of the buildings at UT are. She did not know, so Dave told her they are called minarets. Lindsey got two questions right.
1. Former Beatle and music legend, Paul McCartney, celebrated his second wedding anniversary with his wife yesterday. Paul was born June 18, 1942…how old is he?
2. Steve Burns, the original host of Blues Clues turned 40 this week. What network where the original episodes shown on?
3. Someone paid almost $250,000 for piece of used gum chewed by Gene Simmons of KISS. What was the name of his reality show on A&E?
4. The Jonas Brothers canceled their upcoming tour over creative differences. Name the three brothers?
5. Dale Earnhardt Jr. is 39 today. His dad Dale Sr. died during the Daytona 500 of what year…2000 , 2001 , 2002?