Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Thursday 10/24/13
Our first time contestant Helen took on Veronica this morning and she lives in St. Pete and is in her last few days at her job at Women’s Care Florida. The reason why it is her last day is because she is starting at USF Medical School on Monday. Good luck Helen! Helen got all 5 questions right, but will Veronica be able to get all 5 right to take away Helen’s win.
1. Korie Robertson is 40 today. She and her husband Willie are on what reality TV show?
2. Mary J. Blige sang the National Anthem at Game 1 of the World Series in Boston last night. Who wrote the National Anthem?
3. Clint Eastwood’s wife Dina filed for divorce this week. Name one movie Clint Eastwood was in?
4. NBC is postponing some Parks and Recreation episodes. What former Saturday Night Live star is the star of the show?
5. It’s been discovered that Pauly D from Jersey Shore has a five-month-old daughter. Snookie from Jersey Shore also has a child. What is his name? Lorenzo, Antonio or Mario?