Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 10/29/13
Our contestant, Ron, played Veronica this morning and he was driving on his way to work on I-275 with his fiance, Tina, who he carpools with. Ron works at Grainger where he pretty much does everything. Ron and Tina listen to the game everyday and he does pretty good most days, but did he do well enough to beat Veronica?
1. Whats the name of the Michael Jackson album that’s most associated with Halloween?
2. Edward Norton was the host of Saturday Night Live over the weekend. What angry green Marvel superhero did he portray in 2008?
3. Paris Hilton has recorded another song. What company did her grandfather build into an empire?
4. A violin from the Titanic sold at auction recently for $1.7 million. What was the name of the famous necklace from the movie?
5. A judge on The Voice, Adam Levine has designed a clothing line available soon at Sears , Kmart or JCPenney?