5 @ 8:25 – Another Jackpot Winner!
Congrats to Pam! She won our $160 jackpot this morning in the 5 @ 8:25.
Each morning, at 8:25, Dave & Veronica ask local trivia questions. Get all five right, win the jackpot! Get one wrong, game over and we start from scratch the following morning… we also add ten more bucks to the jackpot!
Each jackpot starts at $100. The 5 @ 8:25 is brought to you by Brandon Ford!
Check out the questions from this round, click below for the answers… and tune in Tuesday morning for a new game!
1. Q: After standing on the corner of Brandon Boulevard and Limona Road (in Brandon) for 39 years, two iconic statues were sold in July to the highest bidder. One statue is a pink elephant, the other is a purple camel… with WHAT on top of it?
2. Q: A graduate of Boca Ciega High School, actress Angela Bassett was a cheerleader…, and member of the debate team, student government, drama club and choir. In 1993, she won a Golden Globe for her movie portrayal of who?
3. Dick Pope Sr & his wife, Juile, got the inspration for America’s first theme park from a “Good Housekeeping” magazine they were reading. What did they open in 1936?
4. Q – This town, in Pasco County, is the home of Skydive City… one of the world’s largest skydiving drop zones. Name it.
5. Q: Jimmy Wales, a 47 year-old internet entrepreneur, relocated to St. Petersburg in 2002…after launching a website the previous year. What website, which boasts 1.5 Billion users, is he the co-founder of?