Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 11/26/13
Mike was our contestant this morning and he works for a Collection Agency in Tampa. There are a few multiple choice questions and Veronica hate them, so that’s why Dave keep putting them in the game. Find out if Mike hands Veronica her 22nd loss.
1. Daphne Oz is a co-host on the midday TV talk show “The Chew”. Who is Daphne’s father?
2. Brian the talking family dog was killed off this week. Name the animated TV series?
3. Taylor Swift won 4 trophies at Sunday nights American Music Awards. Who created the AMA’s? Dick Clark, Ryan Seacrest or Casey Kasem?
4. This week a jury is hearing the case over who owns an Andy Warhol portrait of the late Farrah Fawcett. The University of Texas at Austin is suing to gain possession of the artwork from her longtime lover…name him?
5. Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake will team up again for Saturday Night Live next month. Jimmy is hosting the December 21 episode and Justin is the musical guest. How many times has Justin hosted SNL…3, 4 or 5?