Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Monday 1/21/14
Faith was our contestant this morning and she works in the cafeteria at Pinellas Park Elementary School. Faith hasn’t played before and wanted to give Veronica her 24th loss. Faith got 4 questions right, but was it enough to beat Veronica.
1. Yesterday was Martin Luther King Day in America. What was MLK’s most famous speech called?
2. This NBA star’s recent meltdown is being blamed on the North Koreans plying him with alcohol. Name him?
3. The SAG awards were held over the weekend. The show recognizes outstanding performances in film and primetime television. What does SAG stand for?
4. Actress Gina Davis is 58 today. Which movie did she not have an acting role in: Thelma and Louise, Castaway or Beetlejuice?
5. What was the name of Pepsi’s ill-fated clear drink that launched and bombed in the early 90s?