Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Friday 1/24/14
After making history in the game yesterday Veronica seemed more focused this morning, but her opponent, Amy, wanted to keep her down. Amy ended up getting 4 questions right and since Veronica lost the day before to her opponent, who only got 2 right Amy was feeling pretty good. Find out if Amy beat Veronica to give Veronica her second loss in a row.
1. Egg throwing, drag racing, spitting, dope smoking and underage drinking. Name the pop star?
2. The chairman of the FCC during Janet Jackson’s 2004 Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction recently said everybody overreacted. Who performed with Janet at that halftime show?
3. The Seattle Seahawks, Richard Sherman, made headlines after a interview with Erin Andrews after his team won a spot in the Super Bowl. There is another Richard Sherman that is famously known for creating songs for what movie company? MGM, Paramount or Disney?
4. Nine years ago this week, a 58-year-old Donald Trump married his third wife, 24-year-old Melania Knauss. Ivana with his first wife. Who was Donald’s second?
5. Many celebrities believe in aliens, Katy Perry, Tom Cruise, Alicia Keys and Fran Drescher. 80′s TV alien Alf was from what planet?