Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Friday 1/31/14
Dave was back this morning, but would his food sickness cause him to come up with easy questions or hard ones. Amanda was our contestant and she is stay at home mom and she was taking her son to school as she played the game this morning.
1. With 100,000 signatures on a petition, President Obama must now address the issue of deporting Justin Bieber. What country is Bieber from?
2. Justin Timberlake is 33 today. What was the name of the club he was a part of along with Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Ryan Gosling?
3. The Super Bowl is on Sunday. The last time it was in Tampa who performed the halftime show? Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty or Prince?
4. There is a list ranking 25 classic Disney villains. Number one is Scar from Lion King followed by Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmatians and Ursula from what?
5. The Oscars will pay tribute to the 75th anniversary of The Wizard of Oz this year. Dorothy’s nemesis is the wicked witch of the east or west?