Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Thursday 7/24/14
Veronica is on vacation in the mountains near Gatlinburg, TN and Monica is filling in for her, so she gets to play the game. Monica took on Kristen this morning and Kristen was dropped off her kids at the schools they attend. Find out in Kristen can beat Monica this morning.
1. CBS announced yesterday that the late show with Stephen Colbert will broadcast from the Ed Sullivan theater. Is the theater in New York, Chicago or LA?
2. Actor Dwayne Johnson is Hercules, which is in theaters tomorrow. What is Dwayne’s wrestling name?
3. A well-known song parody king from the 80′s has a number one record out this week. His new creation, Tacky, is parody of the pop song Happy. Name him?
4. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie will play a married couple on screen in “By the Sea”. The last time the two of them were in a movie together was in 2005. Name the movie?
5. Amelia Erhardt, the First woman to fly across the Atlantic was born on this day in 1897. There is a bank of elevators named after Emilia in what busy Tampa Bay area landmark?