Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Tuesday 8/5/14
Rob called in to play Veronica in the College of Hollywood Knowledge. Rob is a distribution manager for Dr. Pepper and Snapple. Make sure you check out the cheat sheet with Steve Austin every weekday at 4:30pm for two free answers to the following days game.
1. Actress Maureen McCormick is 58 today. Which sister did she play on the Brady Bunch?
2. Keke Palmer will be Broadway’s first black Cindarella starting next month. What did Cinderella accidentally leave behind the Prince to find?
3. It’s been recently discovered that certain types of audio, including human speech, can be detected through the vibrations of potato chips. Name the brand of potato chips that are in a can?
4. Next spring, Nickelodeon will run a TV series based on a 2003 Jack Black movie where he posed as a teacher. Name the movie?
5. My hero, Sylvester Stallone, is starring in the new star studded Expendables 3 movie. Which celebrity is NOT in it? Harrison Ford, Kelsey Grammer, Chuck Norris or Jet Li?