Veronica’s College of Hollywood Knowledge: Thursday 8/14/14
Rachel called in this morning and she was so excited that she got to the play the game. If you are thinking about playing the game make sure you check out the cheat sheet with Steve Austin every afternoon at 4:30 because Steve gives out two free answers to the following game.
1. Happy birthday to this former University of Florida quarterback. He has his own prayer pose. Name him?
2. Conrad Bouchard was crowned yesterday as the national champion of what board game where you use lettered tiles to form words?
3. Justin Bieber struck a deal in his Miami Beach DUI case yesterday. He plead guilty to careless driving and resisting an officer without violence. He will also have to attend AA or anger management?
4. Tributes to Robin Williams have popped up in many places. Like The Mrs. Doubtfire house and his star on the Hollywood walk of fame. In “Night at the Museum”, what historic character did Robin play?
5. Robin Williams daughter has quit social media after harassments this week. Is her name Zelda, Zooey or Zara?