New at WQYK.com
WQYK Music News
- Trisha Yearwood's World Series National Anthem (Watch)
- Brian Kelly's (Florida Georgia Line) Unlikely New Tatoo
- Singing Nun's "Like A Virgin" Cover Goes Viral (Watch)
- Sara Evans to Release Holiday Album 'At Christmas'
- Trisha Yearwood, Phillip Phillips, Little Big Town & Carlos Santana to Perform at MLB World Series
Latest WQYK Features
In a new interview he reveals that he’s learned about what a live show can bring and how to properly treat the opening act from former tourmate Tim McGraw.
The poignant song, “I’m Not Gonna Miss You,” was written by Campbell and Julian Raymond and was recorded specifically for the documentary.
In honor of their new album ‘Anything Goes,’ which drops Tuesday, Florida Georgia Line is our Impact artist this week.
For their new album ‘747,’ Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum wanted to shake things up.
The blue-tinted video is packed full of lighting effects.
“Dance for Me” is an energetic track that has Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard asking a girl to dance for them out in the moonlight under the stars beside a dirt road.
Join the WQYK street team as we tailgate at Northeast High School for the Vikings‘ home game against Osceola this Friday night at 7:30! Get there early and hang out with us before the game […]
Maybe she can get with the guy who impersonated Scott Weiland.
After a grassroots campaign gained national attention, Nashville area philanthropist Aubrey Preston has stepped in with an offer to purchase the 50-year-old Music Row studio.