Whatever Women Want
The 2nd Annual Whatever Women Want Expo presented by Florida Central Credit Union is back on November 17, 2012 at Raymond James Stadium from 9am – 4pm. Admission is only $10 and kids 12 and under get in FREE. Purchase your tickets today by clicking here.
Ladies can enjoy beauty, fashion and health tips, cooking demonstrations with Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Celebrity Guests, and much more! Enjoy an afternoon learning about how to determine the best cut, color, and hairstyle from the professionals at Fantastic Sam’s, plus walk into the Age Defiance Zone sponsored by Dr. William Adams Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and receive injectable fillers and wrinkle treatment on location. Then when you and your friends have shopped ’til you’ve dropped, head over to the Verizon FiOs Lounge and relax your tired feet.
Keep listening to WQYK for your chance to win a Ladies Day Out 4-Pack of tickets to Whatever Women Want.
The Mahaffey Theatre
MountCastle Vein Center
Rock and Redeemer
Liz Murtagh Gallery
St. Luke’s Cataract & Laser Institute
Law Office of R.H. Singletary
Lucky Starz Soundville Studios
The Event Factory
Family Health Chiropractic
Painting With a Twist
Russell’s Western Wear
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Feld Entertainment/Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey Circus
Pappas Ranch & Louis Pappas Market Cafe
Slim Down St. Pete
Rodan & Fields Dermatologists
Toll Free: 1-800-992-1099
Text Us: 24261
Meet our personalities
Max 4 msgs/wk. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to 24261 to cancel.
- McDonald's 6-11-13 Cassadee Pope Performs In... The Band Perry Performs In... Rascal Flatts Performs In...
- Rascal Flatts Fan Cam Jason Michael Carroll At The... Ferman Mazada 5-25-13 Ferman Mazada 5-25-13
- Jenna Jentry vs WQYK Blale Shelton & Miranda... Tornado Horror In Oklahoma Tim McGraw's Superstar Summer...
- Pet A Palooza 2013 Tim McGraw at the LiveNation... Brantley Gilbert at the... Tim McGraw Tailgate Fan Cam....
- Listen to The Current’s June 15-16 Show: Florida Hospital Tampa on Stroke, Startup Weekend Tampa Bay, Gov. Frank Keating and Jeff Rogo on Housing: Buying vs. Renting
- Deputy Fatally Shoots Man During Domestic Dispute
- Police: Woman Pointed Gun At Roommate After He Hid Her Vodka
- Fla. Dems Hold Annual Dinner With No Candidates
- Man Faces Charges After Leaving Dogs In Hot Car
- Karotz Your Smart Rabbit - 20 hours and 56 minutes
- $275 Fast Cash - 2 days and 20 hours and 56 minutes
- 3M Streaming Projector Powered by Roku - 5 days and 20 hours and 56 minutes
- Sony Xperia 16GB 9.4-Inch Tablet - 7 days and 20 hours and 56 minutes
- iPad 128GB with Retina Display - 9 days and 20 hours and 56 minutes
- Home Section
- 2013 Hooters Country Megaticket Lineup
- Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert Crack Up On Twitter About Cheating Rumors
- Amelia Earhart Found?
- Joe Nichols, Jake Owen, Uncle Kracker, More Impress Thousands During Detroit's Downtown Hoedown
- Say "Adios" To Reality And Head To The Brad Paisley Concert
- Darius Rucker To Appear On The Bachelorette
- Contact 99.5 WQYK
- Hunter Hayes Performing At Age 7