Here’s our W-Q-Y-Kenny Concert Guide to make sure you and your guests have the best time at the Brothers of the Sun Tour featuring Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw on June 2 at Raymond James Stadium.
The morning of the concert we recommend you plan accordingly and arrive early. Anticipate traffic and road closures for this concert so give yourself extra time. Parking lots will open at 10a on concert day. Click here to see the PARKING MAP for concert day and get a complete list of PARKING LOT FEES by clicking here.
Once you have taken care of getting you and your friends parked, it’s now time to enjoy your afternoon, but there are a few PARKING LOT POLICIES that we must tell you about. See a complete list of parking lot etiquette at Raymond James Stadium by clicking here.
At 12noon the Tires Plus “Corona Light Party Zone” will open on the Raymond James Stadium Plaza. You’ll be able to enjoy FREE entertainment from the 1-800-Ask-Gary Stage, register to win a pair of Sandbar tickets courtesy of Corona Light and WQYK, and check out Vendor Row featuring exhibits from concert sponsors. The Sun Toyota Gates will open at 3:30p to the public.
Here’s a list of items that are prohibited inside Raymond James Stadium:
- All food, drinks, cans, bottles and glass
- Backpacks, duffel bags or large bags
- Banners or flags with sticks or poles
- Camera cases and binocular cases
- Video cameras and still cameras of the “point and shoot” variety with removable lenses (still, non-professional cameras are allowed)
- Chucky dolls
- Hard containers
- Artificial noise makers (air horns, bullhorns, whistles, vuvuzuelas, etc.)
- Items that could be missiles or projectiles
- Pets (except assistive animals)
- Recreational balls and equipment of any type (including footballs)
- Seat cushions
- Skates, skateboards, skate-shoes, all cycles and Segways
- Thunder sticks
- Umbrellas or anything that would obstruct a guest’s view
- Weapons/fireworks (except those required by Florida Law or the Licensee’s admission policy)*
- Jake Owen – 4:30 p.m.
- Grace Potter & the Nocturnals – 5:30 p.m.
- Tim McGraw – 6:30 p.m.
- Kenny Chesney – 8:30 p.m.